Friday 1 February 2013

Half way through or not yet begun


I actually began a book last night that I have renewed at the library about four times, I keep doing so because I know I'll enjoy the book but haven't had a chance to begin it, its The Song House by Trezza Azzopardi, so far so good! The other books I am half way through or not yet begun. Neil Macgregor's The History of the World in 100 Objects I am also very much enjoying, a completely refreshing way to consider world history, more as a visual story, and a chance to escape to the British Museum for a while! Have you any books that you have piled ready and waiting to be read? I also have a written list somewhere of books I really want to get!

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting pile of books:)
    I've been reading quite a lot this year. At least a lot more than I did last year. (I finished one each week so far.) Currently high up on y to read list: the Cookbook Collector, the Perks of Being a Wallflower and the Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared.

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have heard the Hundred-year-old man.. is a good book and Perks of being a wallflower is a book I'd like to read a film I'd like to see. A friend lent me The night circus which is magical and surreal! Impressed you read one a week, that's fast! I stop and start hence the title of this post!

    ReplyDelete