Sunday 29 September 2013

It's been a while

I haven't been here for at least a couple of months, so thought it was about time I made a visit and wrote a blog post! It has been a busy time over the summer months, and such a warm and sunny summer it has been in the UK. Our extension to build a bedroom for our smallest little boy is nearly complete and so is my little studio (yay! See picture- still plastering to do but better than it has been!). Apart from that we have been mostly attending lots of playgroups and playdates, Brockholes wetland reserve near Preston being one of them. Such a glittering day of sun, playing in the woodland and playground. The woods took me back to my childhood when a group of cousins would gather and we would spend hours building dens and enacting make belive adventures (being a tomboy helped!), such simple things, where trees, sticks and imagination is all you need are the parts of my childhood of which I have the fondest memories! The wetland reserve has a beautiful piece of floating architecture for it's cafe, activity rooms and shops, the picture probably doesn't do it justice. I do plan to blog a lot more often, one of my autumn resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment