Friday 4 October 2013

Art books: Painted pages, Sarah Ahearn Bellemare

I am so excited to have received Sarah's book Painted pages! Being busy raising two toddlers full time hasn't given much time for making over the last couple of years, and of course if you get out of practice making, your confidence can falter which can have a real effect on if you make anything at all, so the cycle goes on! I've needed some help to get out of this creative rut and maybe it's also about help to see that how I think about making and want to make has value! Well here was the book to put me right and get all the creative juices flowing again! It's a warm, excited, happy feeling right in the pit of your stomach that tells me my inspiration is back and I'm ready to start making again (once a few hours are mine and that damn studio is finished! Ha ha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment