Saturday 6 April 2013

Another try

Really am not happy with the fish sketch I put on my last post: static and solid is how I would describe the sketch and that is not how you would describe a fish! So another try. Not perfect by any means but a little more fluidity and light. You'll just have to excuse the strange cartoon eyes on the latter paintings. When I haven't had time to do much drawing or painting it is a painful reminder that when I do have time for a quick drawing practice is all important, translated as I'm rusty! I really need to follow the promise I made to myself, about three months ago now, that I need to practice every day, of course with not much success! I still need to remember to include a little sketchbook and pen in the nappy bag when we go out, so it can be whipped out and a quick sketch or drawing made each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment